Monday, March 12, 2012

SpriNg/SummeR 2012's answer to the SKINNY JEAN!!

 

 The Skinny jean appears to have "staying power."  They are in magazines, on the catwalk, on the sidewalk...on MEN! In fact I believe they will be here with the roaches when all of humanity is GONE! LOL  And while they are rather HAUTE some people just cannot get with it or are looking for an alternative to it.  I've got good news ladies.... the WIDE LEGGED PANTS are back!  Spring is looking better already.   No matter what your body type is you can feel comfortable & be stylish at the same time, and I am here to show you how.
DRESS IT DOWN pants from THE GAP  www.gap.com
This shirt actually belonged to my mother in the 70's... cool huh? I think so! 
Try your local thrift stores for shirts similar to this.

Paired with some shoes from Charlotte Russe
& some earrings that I made myself with some
wood beads.  It gives you that 70's vibe.



DRESS IT UP : Blouse from New York & Company http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/cat/Latest-Trends/Bold.-Bright.-Beautiful?addFacet=1002%3Acat4980038




















No comments:

Post a Comment