Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring/Summer Look w/Candy Yum-Yum

   Anyone that knows me, knows that pink lipstick is my signature.  I wear it all year round.  I decided to go to the MAC counter at Bloomingdales "new favorite place,"on 59th and Lexington and try the ever-so-popular Candy YUM YUM. Boy oh boy is it bright and oh so fabulous.  It'll definitely brighten your mood and get you noticed.   Here is my "Face of the Day" and the cosmetics I used to achieve this look.

NO filter, No photoshop, No More Beaute App. Just
my iPhone camera and some natural sunlight! Skincare is the canvas upon
which a "flawless" makeup application is built upon." Skincare First!
**Practice makes "perfection."**
                                                                          

Foundation: MAC NC50
Lower lid Liner: Mountain Air by MAC
Top Liner: Sonia Kashuk liquid eyeliner in black
Lip Liner: Magenta by MAC
Lipstick: Candy YUM YUM by MAC
Highlight: Prep+Prime BB Creme by MAC in NW35(I placed MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit in the highlighted area to give that glow)** see previous post**
Brows: Spiked by MAC 


I always wear ArdeLL individual cluster lashes in long and medium to
give you that EYE DRAMA! (get it at your local CVs or
beauty supply store)**
Check me out on Instagram for more tips and pics @TheGlamourBOXinc






































2 comments:

  1. I am loving the lipstick color. I am going to check out my local Macy's for a similar color. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!! You can get MAC at Macy's too if they have a MAC counter.

      Delete