Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OpitimiZe the heaLth of YOUR haiR!!

     When you go to a salon that sells professional, industry standard products you will notice that EVERY shampoo of the SAME brand has a conditioner.  There is a reason for it, the shampoo and conditioner of the SAME brand is called a SYSTEM.  Always use a SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER SYSTEM.  I can't stress this enough. Ladies you will not get optimal results if you use one brand of "X" shampoo & then grab a bottle of  brand "B" conditioner. They MUST be the same brand. It works like the body's SYSTEM, one part cannot work properly without the other. Here are a few of my favorite brands I think you should try. ~RaiNa The Glamour BOX® 


Shampoo/Conditioner systems I LOVE:

  • Phyto Organics NeXXus Theratin & Humectin
  • Matrix's Biolage Hydrating Shampoo
  • Chi Infra Shampoo & Infra Treatment
  • Motions (regular) & Motions Marula Shampoo/Conditioner

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, these are probably too strong for my type of hair. Any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? smh There is no such thing as too strong for your hair type... it's either the shampoo is conditioning or bodifying. Do what I tell you Mizz Clarissa. These are the shampoo's I recommend, pic one =)

      Delete