Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New BEAUTY Year: Raina is BACK

   Hi everyone!!! Yes I know I have been away for quite some time now. I sincerely apologize.  Are you happy for what 2015 has in store for you? I know I am.  Last year was amazing. I styled hair for Marla Maples, Ericka Page White,Bethenny Frankel to name a few, and styled hair for advertising campaigns with Bauble bar and Danielle Nicole handbags.  I even got to do some charity work for ACS here in New York City, doing makeovers with my style team for a group of teenage girls on the lower east side of Manhattan.  Instilling self-esteem in young girls is very important to me.  Self-esteem is the foundation that every girl needs in order to become the woman she is destined to be.  I am expanding The Glamour BOX brand with a new look, videos, new LOGO and brand new website that will be debuting soon.  I am super duper excited and cannot wait to share it with all of you.  This year I will be doing more reviews, so stay tuned. In the mean time please do not forget to follow me on instagram @TheGlamourBOX & @TheGlamourBOXinc I do follow back, and I upload there very often.  Also LIKE me on facebook at The Glamour BOX .

No comments:

Post a Comment