Saturday, June 2, 2012

SuMmer 2012 hair TREND! Ombre MY haiR

Monica does it RIGHT
   I'm pretty sure that some of you are wondering what is an OMBRE.  The concept of it is to make your hair look as if it has been kissed by the sun or that your hair is fading from dark at the roots to lighter at the ends.  The change is supposed to look gradual with no line of demarcation in sight.  The Ombre procedure can be applied to RaiNa's Glamour LOX for those who don't want to put pressure or damage their own locks.  CONSULT with a LICENSED COSMETOLOGIST TO DO THIS.  They can help you maintain it and teach you how to take care of your color-treated hair properly. While I believe that hair coloring is an art itself there is still a right and wrong way to do it. I'm going to show you OMBRE done the right way & OMBRE done the wrong way. Check out my pictures below.

The WRONG way:
I love you Ashley Simpson but those extremely
dark roots are a NO NO!

I'm pretty sure somebody will probably hate me for this. I love you Ciara, but it's just too much...............





























                                   




Have fun with it=) I love this












OMBRE the RIGHT way =)


KeKe Palmer nailed the OMBRE down! Sun-kissed to perfection.
And there is ONE more...SCROLL down =)
















Aaaaah PERFECTION! 

No comments:

Post a Comment