Monday, May 19, 2014

Revamping RaiNa's Closet: Mixing the Old with Something NEW




Over the past few weeks I've been making a conscious effort to make my money stretch when it
comes to "revamping" my closet. The idea is to add pieces to my existing wardrobe, NOT to add whole outfits.  That is what being a fashionista is all about.  Lately, I have been feening for blazers in an array of colors.  You see I love the "sale" rack, after all I am a mother of 3! Here's what I wore and where you can find these deals.

The jeans are American Eagle and I've had them for about 3 years. (I LOVE distressed denim... in fact I have a problem!! lol) Jacket: Zara $79.50
White stretch tank top: Zara $19
Shoes: Steve Madden $70

White bag: Aldo $35
Triangle Earrings: H&M $12.50
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM  @TheGlamourBOX & @TheGlamourBOXinc


No comments:

Post a Comment