Monday, May 5, 2014

The Perfect Red Lip!

      I love red lipstick.  It signifies sophistication and sexiness!  When I turned 30 I started wearing it.  It was a sign that I was coming into my own as a woman. Women often get stuck in one look, but today's woman can and should change up her look from time to time...take a walk on the wild side. Here's what I used to achieve this "Face Of The Day." (#fotd)
NO filter, No photoshop, No More Beaute App. Just
my iPhone camera and some natural sunlight! Skincare is the canvas upon
which a "flawless" makeup application is built upon." Skincare First!
**Practice makes "perfection."**

Foundation: Mac Cosmetics NC50
Lip Liner: NYX "Hot Red" SPL817
Brow Pencil: Mac Cosmetics Eyebrow pencil in "Spiked"
Highlight for Brows: NW40 Studio Fix
Highlight for face: Sephora Mat Tan 38
Lower lid liner: NARS Valentino Vandetta
Top liner:Sonia Kashuk's Dramatically Different liquid
liner in Black
Bronzer: Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish in "Gold Deposit" AB3
*Use the Beauty Blender to blend your foundation, highlight and contour*














No comments:

Post a Comment