Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Cleaning: "Revamping Raina's Closet."

     A few weeks ago I stated on my personal Facebook account that I will be revamping my entire wardrobe.  My closet is filled with ALL BLACK EVERYTHING because I am a hairstylist and makeup artist and that is my "uniform." I also have some old things I want to get rid of.  I tend to dress more on the edgy side which is cool and all, but I want to lighten and brighten things up.  I want my clothes to reflect my growth and my life because I have come such a long way in the last 2 1/2 years.  Many blessings have been bestowed upon me professionally and personally.  So the first thing I choose to do is to wear more feminine colors, like blushes, soft nudes, peaches.  I'm always transforming my clients look, I think it's high time I transform my own.  I will put away my spiked stilettos for now.  Spring is upon us... well,  here in New York City the weather is bipolar.  Nonetheless spring is here.
Here is a picture of some items I recently purchased.
My "Grommit White Multi" Steve Madden shoes
that I got on sale at 720 Lexington ave. in Manhattan

My sheer blouse in "blush" that
I bought at New York & Company located on 715vLexington ave.
They were having a super sale. 

Here is my complete look. The pants are from my closet. I wore
faux pearl earring with this look.
Sometimes to save money, keep certain items from your closet and add
to them. You don't always have to purchase a whole outfit to revamp
your closet.  I'll keep you all updated on more looks.
FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM @TheGlamourBOXinc & @TheGlamourBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment