Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Pink Lemon Park Nail Studio" review

             
On Saturday April 12th, 2014 I left work to get a much needed pedicure.  On my way to work, I always pass by this pretty nail shop called "Pink Lemon Park Nail Studio," located at 1341 2nd ave.  It just captures the eye because it's so girly looking and absolutely cute.  So I decided to give it a try.  When I walked in the receptionist, Piya, greeted me and asked me what service I was having done and asked me to pick a polish. So of course I choose the orange "CHANEL "polish... I mean I'm divalicious!

Everything about the place was absolutely fabulous, it was clean, very professional, posh yet cozy.  There is a menu that has everything from champagne to pink mimosas to chose from . My nail tech Nancy did an excellent job.  The pedicure did not hurt at all.  The scrub was delightful to my lower leg and my feet.  She asked me what kind of oil I liked and then mixed in some peppermint oil and massaged my legs and my feet. I even fell asleep, that is how awesome it was.  I was sitting across from the stars of the new OWN Network show "Love In the City" and Bershan invited me to their viewing party. After a long day of standing on my feet and servicing my hair clients this was just what the doctor ordered at only $35.  (There is a list of other services, check it out here, Pink Lemon Park Nail Studio)*
A nail salons should always be a relaxing environment. Environment is
EVERYTHING. You get what you pay for. Follow them on INSTAGRAM @PinkLemonPark 
Me getting my pedicure. Aren't the rose petals beautiful?



             
I was sitting across from 3 of the 4 stars of the NEW reality series
"Love In the City" Chenoa , Tiffany & Bershan .

No comments:

Post a Comment