Monday, April 28, 2014

The Theresa Francine Makeup Class





 Sunday April 27th I attended my first makeup class.  I am a self-taught makeup artist so this class meant so much to me.  To learn someone else's technique is a plus because I can never have enough knowledge in my field.  Theresa Francine is a published celebrity makeup artist.  I had been following her on Facebook for 3 years when I became interested in doing makeup on top of already doing hair. The class covered highlighting, contouring, eyebrow technique,wet makeup application and airbrush foundation technique.  I wanted to learn the wet-look makeup application and who better to learn it from than this phenomenal make-up artist who I've looked up to for so long.
     Theresa gives an in-depth instructional lesson. She also listens to our questions and takes time to answer them precisely.  One of my favorite parts of the class is when she gives us insight on what her favorite products are and why.  It's good to have that kind of insight because sometimes as makeup-artist one can get stuck on using one thing. I will definitely be trying her recommendations.  There is a big difference between a "hustler" (Instagram/facebook, social media) make-up artist and a TRUE passionate makeup artist.  Therese Francine is that TRUE passionate makeup artist who uses social media not to just market herself, but to share her gift and inspire people... she has truly inspired me to perfect my craft, to keep pushing forward and to know my worth as an artist! I am definitely taking her next class.
Check out the photos I took from the class... enjoy!
      ~RaiNa


Theresa Francine teaching her wet look makeup technique and
the finished result is flawless... NO filter needed! True artistry at it's finest.















   
Guess who won the raffle! ME!!!!!! I got some great quality products too.  And the entire
class got some goodie bags too with some products from the class's
sponsors. I just
love me some Theresa Francine!
CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK AT "THE GLAMOUR BOX."
and check me out on my business instagram at @THEGLAMOURBOXINC for
beauty tips, videos and more. =)













No comments:

Post a Comment