Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall Hair Trends 2013: Get GLAMMED!


 
Photo courtesy of  muumuse.com The "Body Party" singer/actress
is rocking messy asymmetrical bob! I love IT!


           Yes this is a post about Fall.  And yes that means summer is coming to an end.  I don't know about you but Fall is my favorite season, from the crispness in the air,  the fall fashion and most of all we cant forget the "hair!"  This season we will be revisiting the BOB!  I'm already rocking mine with my signature undercut.   Short haircuts such as the "PIXIE"are also making a bold comeback and it is accompanied by fabulous color. Hair is also going to be beautiful and untamed, that's just the way I like it!
The pixie cut is here ladies! Pick one and go for it.






The asymmetrical bob is BACK and "In Living Color."
Beyonce is donning the blonde bob, the pixie in my opinion
was NOT working in her favor.  Mix it up this fall with a few highlights to
add dimension and flair,
big curls, wispy ends and even a Braided pompadour. 
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @theglamourboxinc & @theglamourbox thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment