Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I Did Today

  So it's 10:53 central time.  I am tired, but when I begin to blog I become alive...I feel like a get a new wind if you know what I mean.  I had a lovely day which started at the Marriott hotel doing 5 models hair for a photo shoot.  I am building my portfolio for greater things to come.  When I get the pictures I will be sure to post them. I really enjoyed myself,, and was told by one of the photographers that the main photographer really loved my work...talk about ENCOURAGEMENT!!  When I am working it is as if I am not working.  When you do what you love it's not a job.  I really enjoy being around creative people and creative energy, it does something to me that I cannot explain.  It's like a rush...like biting into a YORK PEPPERMINT candy!!!!!! (LOL)


  After I spent 4 hours laughing and using my God-given skill of hair creation, I went to work & did 6 clients back to back.  I was at the salon from 12 pm to 9:30 pm.  I had a blast, talking to my clients is therapy for them, but it's also therapy for me.  Being a hairstylist is something that I really enjoy and I always look forward to servicing my clients.  We laugh, talk about issues that concern our community, and so much more.  The salon is definitely a stomping ground for where I want to be in my career which is working on celebrities.  I want to reach the pinnacle of success and I'm willing to pay my dues to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment