Thursday, July 21, 2011

TrAde SecRets: Learn How to Use a Flat Iron

      You ever wonder how to get that salon look AWAY from the salon and in between visits with your hairstylist?  Well let me let you in on a few tricks....I mean a few TRADE SECRETS.  It's all in the products and using professional tools.  Some of my favorite tools are the Chi iron and Chi blow dryer and my favorite smoothing products are also created by Chi and Biosilk which are both Farouk products.  Here are a few videos to show you how to properly use some of my favorite SECRETS OF THE TRADE. Learn how to properly use a flatiron to straighten and even curl your hair.
Introducing the Chi iron accompanied by CHI iron guard thermal spray. Use as directed.

A GUIDE ON HOW TO PROPERLY USE A FLATIRON. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.

I use this technique in the salon. YES YOU CAN CURL YOUR HAIR WITH A FLATIRON.

YES!!!!!! My 3 favorite products & tools 4 straightening the hair.
CHI blowdryer, CHI Silk Infusion (used on wet n dry hair to protect
your tresses during the flatiron process and to keep fly aways tamed) and the
 CHI flatiron which in my opinion is in a class all by itself.
www.chishairstraightener.com
www.farouk.com
and all JC Penny hair salons







CHI Ironguard can be used on each section of hair before you
flatiron.
www.farouk.com and sold at JC Penny salons


  CHI has a wide range of products which I fully endorse, from the shampoos to the color products and beyond. Don't forget to visit the sites and start taking advantage of all CHI has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment