Thursday, October 25, 2012

My FavoRite Foundation EveR!

    I am a makeup artist which means I have come into contact with an array of cosmetic products and skin-types.  I am very picky when it comes to what I apply to my skin.  You ask why? One, I have sensitive skin & two, my skin is a bit on the oily side.  If you have oily skin like me I highly recommend "Clinique's Stay-Matte Foundation.
Here's a list of benefits:

  • Controls OIL & SHINE
  • Excellent coverage without looking overdone
  • Easy to apply
  • Works great in humid weather 
  • Skin is able to still breathe
  • Very, VERY lightweight that it feels like you're wearing NOTHING at all.
  • Great for acne prone skin, in fact it improves it.
  • Allergy tested
  • 100% Fragrance FREE
  • Looks and feels absolutely NATURAL.  
  • And it is affordable 
     If you are confused as to what color you are, go to a CLINIQUE counter and a trained professional would be sure to assist you.  Out of all the foundations I've ever used, this brand has always been my favorite.
This is my foundation. My color is 25 Spice (D-N)

No comments:

Post a Comment