Thursday, March 14, 2013

RaiNa's Review: MIZANIs SUPREME Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

     I tried Mizani's Supreme Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for the first time today.  Now understand me when I say that I am a person who is very leery of trying NEW products.  I feel like if it works for me then hey I'm fine with it.  I took out my hair weave today after wearing one for months on end out of pure laziness.  My hair is natural and is very curly, I have a so much of it.   Yes, I am a licensed cosmetologist and YES I get lazy with my hair.  But, the one thing I do is I take care of my real hair.  I take the extensions out, shampoo, deep condition and trim my hair every 4-6 weeks.  I was pleasantly surprised that I actually liked this product.  I am a lover of Mizani's shampoo and conditioning products. I am however leery of products that are always labeled "For all Curl Types."  Natural hair products scare me a lot. Besides it being good to my hair and resotring its moisture, it also has a nice light scent.  Here are the pros and cons.
PROS

Mizani's Supreme Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
can be purchased at JCPenney hair salon
& other fine salons.
  • Sulfate-free       
  • Moisturizing Shampoo
  • The shampoo contains Argan & Sesame Oil
  • The conditioner contains Avocado Olive and Jojoba Oils
  • Paraben, Mineral oil and Silicone Free
  • No greasy build up   
CONS
  • There are NONE!  
Rate: 5 out of 5...and that's a lot coming from ME =)

No comments:

Post a Comment