Monday, May 6, 2013

Date NIGHT!!: Hair and Makeup

   So you got asked out on a date, and you're becoming frantic about what to do with that hair and makeup.  You're saying, "Oh my goodness, what should I do with my hair, how about my makeup... I really want to make a great first impression without looking desperate."  Well look no further, I am here to guide you.  And who better to guide you than me, a licensed cosmetologist, hairstylist, makeup artist and overall beauty consultant.  I just don't do this for a job, I live and breath this thing.   I really enjoy making women feel absolutely beautiful.
    First I would like to say that when it comes to a first date simple is better. While I am all for do what makes you happy first I also have to be completely honest, men love the simple things about a woman. A clean fresh face of makeup is pretty much the look  you should be going for. When it comes to your hair men love it to be simple as well, whether you are natural, relaxed, blonde or a brunette. You may want to add some of your own personality to it, it will give him an idea of what kind of woman you really are.  Play with some curls and play with your femininity, add a splash of  color and make sure your hair has a healthy shine and your skin a natural glow!  The thing is to look like YOU, just a polished version.  Here are some examples of looks that I absolutely love and I am sure that “he” will too. Here is a preview of some in-salon hairstyles that I’ve done and some makeup I’ve done on location as a freelance makeup-artist. Check them out. (click on pictures to enlarge)
One of my clients from the salon that I work at. Check out my
Facebook business page The Glamour BOX and my business
(picture courtesy of Wire Image)
Solange Knowles's hair is always on point!
Naturalistas UNITE! (I'm natural too by the way)
Keep it moisturized and funky!
TheGlamourBOXinc
This is me, Raina. I did an ombrè in
two beautiful shades of purple by Adore (Violet gem
& Purple Rage)on
my Brazilian extensions.  One side of my
head is shaved to show my personality &
individuality.





A clean face of makeup & simple
hairdo  done by me on some
models at a photo shoot.  Remember to keep it simple.
A little foundation, blush on the apples of your cheeks, red lips
(or any other bright color of your choice)* accompanied
by  a sleek bun.  LIKE my business page The Glamour BOX






No comments:

Post a Comment