Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My 360 Magazine Shoot

      If you've followed my blog you know that I've been working my way closer and closer to my dream.  So, about a month and a half ago I did a photo shoot as a make-up artist with 360 Magazine .  The shoot took place in Brooklyn, New York. It was my first time doing a shoot where I had to groom male models.  I don't think I was nervous, but it was definitely new to me.  I was the ONLY female there amongst the models, photographer and the stylist.  I truly had a blast, made some new professional connections and I was definitely in my glee.  High fashion is my first love.  Although I have been published in magazines before as a hairstylist, I was never published as a make-up artist nor was it ever for a high-fashion editorial magazine.  E-V-E (rapper/actress Eve) is on the cover.  The name of the fashion spread is called "Tale of Two Cities" Check it out for yourself!





Download the PDF to view about 6 pages of my work "TALE OF TWO CITIES."

No comments:

Post a Comment