Thursday, October 17, 2013

Season 4 of Love and Hip Hop:(TARA) TARANASHA WALLACE



Photo courtesy of VH1

photo courtesy of VH1





      I am pleased to announce my newest venture on this hair and makeup journey.  She is one of the new faces on season 4 of Love and Hip Hop, her name is Taranasha.  Taranasha is a McComb, Mississippi native who came to the Big Apple to pursue a career in acting.  She is a combination of "Brains and Beauty" with a degree in Dramatic Arts from well known HBCU, Jackson State University  and a MFA in acting from the world-reknown New York Actors Studio Drama School. She is also the longtime girlfriend of Peter Gunz and together they have two beautiful sons.  I have had and continue to have the pleasure of being her personal hairstylist working with her putting together different hairstyles for her appearances on the show.  I call her the "Queen of the BOB." And in my opinion she wears it well.  She is the true epitome of a southern belle, well spoken and extremely kind-hearted. The season premiere starts October 28th on VH1. Tune in to see the fashion, the glitz, glamour, the drama and your NEW favorite "it" girl, TARANASHA!
***FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR BEHIND
THE SCENES PHOTOS of me doing Taranasha's hair, makeup and having a great time.(click on the two links)***
--> TheGlamourBOXinc & TheGlamourBOX & LIKE me on facebook --> The Glamour BOX


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6506101/?claim=8rvd8wfwkwp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment