Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAIR is an ACCESSORY!!!: THE NATURAL GODDESS EDITION

    My blog has something for everyone.  Me being a NATURAL GODDESS myself I must represent for those who are like me as well.    This video is a CELEBRATION of the WOMAN, DIVA and GODDESS who RoCks the NaTuraL.  Today I celebrate you....here is a video to celebrate your beauty & products that I stand by.

This is my personal favorite.  It's keeps the hair soft
and DEFINES my natural curl pattern.
You can purchase it at Target for $9.99
http://www.target.com




CURLZ curl control paste has the smell of Passion Fruit
and does exactly what it says.  It keeps your edges moist and
helps to control them and maintain your natural style and imparts a healthy sheen. You can purchase it at Target
http://www.target.com


   
I use this on my dreadlock clients and on myself when I two-strand twist my hair
I recommend it.  Out of all the related products that I've used this one is the best
it holds the hair together without being hard. You can purchase it at Target or any local
beauty supply store.
http://www.target.com


The key to maintaing HEALTHY natural hair is to keep it moisturized with the right products.  These products that I've listed above also have a whole line with shampoos and conditioners that you might want to try.   Remember to sleep with a satin bonnet at night or on a satin pillow case as friction and a cotton pillow case will cause damage to the hair fiber. Like I said before we are all about HEALTHY HAIR as AN ACCESSORY, damaged hair does not complement a DIVA'S FABULOUSNESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment