Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Lights, Camera.....COUTURE!!!."

FELINE hair done by: yours truly, Raina Rogers



This is a shoot I did with upcoming fashion team DERNIER CRI which I have the privilege of being a part of.  The theme is FELINE and NATURAL.....I did this shot back in April 2011.  Photographer: Tiara Marei


NATURAL hair by Yours truly, Raina Rogers



Here is a preview of some of my work that I did for upcoming fashion designer Ashley Hart back on April 15, 2011 in Jackson, Mississippi.






hair done by: Yours truly, Raina Rogers

The theme for the hair was pin-up girl style hair which was inspired by icons such as Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe & ultimate pin-up girl icon BETTY PAIGE.  I channeled my inner pin-up girl to achieve these styles.
hair done by: yours truly, Raina Rogers (mua pictured is Waverly McSwain) and she is a genius with  that brush















hair done by: yours truly, Raina Rogers

















                                               You can view the magazine at www.msfashionmag.com
hair by : Raina Rogers
hair: Raina Rogers 

hair by: Raina Rogers


















Hair: Raina Rogers



Here is another shoot I did  with Dernier Cri.... GEISHA GIRL
Photographer: Tiara Marei























Next up When Fashion Becomes Crime...the designer of the clothes is Katrina Guevara.  Remember her name because she will be a force to be reckoned with and is about to take the fashion industry by storm. 

hair done by: yours truly  Raina Rogers

hair done by: yours truly, Raina Rogers

hair done by: yours truly, Raina Rogers

hair done by: Yours truly, Raina Rogers

This concludes some of my work. As time goes on and my portfolio expands I will continue to update you all. Thank you so much for taking the timeout to read my blog, look at my work and being a part of history in the making... I love you all
Yours truly,
Raina Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment