Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       So it's been a while since I've posted in my blog.  I've been so busy with school and some life changing events that I will discuss at a later time.  Right now I'm just so happy despite of everything I've been thru, I'm here and I'm so ready to fulfill my life's purpose.  I'm looking forward to taking my career which is my passion to the next level.  have you ever felt like you have so much to give and if you don't that you will completely lose it? I use to feel that way, but now that I am free from the things that were holding me down and holding me back in life I know that I can do anything I put my mind to.  Sometimes you have to let go of things and people that are not good for you.  People that you love may not have your best interest at heart and can only fake it for so long.  Sometimes that can be a lover, friend, your spouse and even a family member.  Surround yourself with positive people and your environment will illuminate with all things positive. 
       I'm at a point in my life where I am going back to truly loving myself.  Sometimes we say we love ourselves but we subject ourselves to people and environments that are not conducive to our growth, our health and our vitality.  The negativity sucks the life out of us and stifles our creativity.  I have made a vow to myself that anytime I sense any kind of abuse to my psyche I have to let go of the person or thing that is a threat to my happiness.  Life is way too short to not be happy and when people love you they will support your dreams and aspirations.  Ladies and gentlemen let's start living and loving life, and all it has to offer.  ONE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment