Sunday, July 15, 2012

BriDaL TriBe ShOe PaRty

Favors by Dorinda on facebook
     Hey guys and dolls, I wanted to give you an update on what I've been doing since I got back to NYC.  I've recently joined a bridal agency by the name of BRIDAL TRIBE and I am so excited.  I will be a featured make-up artist (MUA) & hairstylist for the company that was started up by Cynthia Williamston.  I'm so excited because I just love what I do and I love making women feel absolutely beautiful, especially on their wedding day.  They also have an online magazine BRIDAL TRIBE MAGAZINE , and Facebook fan page as well, check both of the links out and see what we are all about. Saturday, July 15th 2012 Bridal Tribe held its first "Shoe Party" in Harlem at Astor Rowe's Place in Harlem, aka Harlem World to most New Yorkers. I networked with other entrepreneurs in the beauty and design business.  It was great being around so many beautiful women with ambition and drive.  Here's a look at some pictures from that night.
Cynthia Williamston on your left & Me (RaiNa) on the left in the
blue blazer)*

Some of the festivities from the SHOE party.






CLICK here BRIDAL TRIBE ALBUM to see more pics from the event. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment