Sunday, February 3, 2013

NBC NEWS Hillary Flowers Fashion show: Pretty Black Dresses

   I was chosen to do makeup for The Hillary Flowers Fashion Show on Saturday January 12,2013.  It was held at "The Skyroom" in Times Square in New YORK CITY.  I did makeup for a couple of models including Hillary Flowers.  She is a well known fashion designer, boutique owner, singer and songwriter in New York City. She even hosted a segment on Fox5 Good day New York.  The show was an absolute success. I am loving my journey to the top and I want to thank you all for taking this journey with me. Check out some images from that night.
Hillary Flowers is in the center walking down the runway after the show
Here is a BEFORE & AFTER picture of my makeup work I did
on one of the models at the show.
Myself with Hillary Flowers after I did her makeup.

CHECK OUT MORE PICTURES AT "The Glamour BOX" on Facebook.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment