Sunday, February 24, 2013

RaiNa's AcaDemy AwaRds 2013 RECAP!

Kelendria Rowland bka
Miss Kelly! Hair, makeup,dress..
YOU BETTA WERK!
All HAIL to the FASHION GODS!
Charlize Theron...hair,makeup, THAT
DRESS oh YASS!
   The 2013 Academy Awards is an awards show that I mostly watch for the fashion...ONLY! After all I am a fashionista, makeup artist & hairstylist.  My life is consumed with all things beauty-related.  This year I was pleasantly surprised by a few of the celebrities and still bored with one.  Here is a recap of the beautiful scenery better known as "The Oscars."
Reese Witherspoon I "LIVE" because of her Old Hollywood
hair. The makeup & that dress! Oh Yasss!


Halle Berry NEVER fails...from
head to toe she is an ETERNAL SLAYER! 

 
Ms. Kerry baby!
Kerry Washington Yasss! All hail the
fashion gods! The color
of this dress compliments her skin
tone.

BORING AS USUAL!!     Jennifer Aniston (le sigh) Same BORING hair. The color of the dress is beautiful, but she needed a REAL hairstyle! Her makeup...((YAWN)) Somebody hire me please!! ~RaiNa





















                                             






































No comments:

Post a Comment