Sunday, February 3, 2013

RaiNa on set with The CID Ninja

CID NINJA
    I met Asqui Music Group singer/songwriter Cid Ninja thru our manager Dewry Bradford a month prior to working with her on her first professional photo shoot as an upcoming major artist.  We hit it off from the second I met her.  I would like to say for the most part that we are some sought of "kindred spirits."  There is a part of her that I see in myself. She is an eclectic musical certified bad ass.  Yes I said it.  I wanted to cultivate an image thru "hair" and "makeup" that was all her own, because I wanted her to stay true to who she is.   I felt it was very important to do so.  Here are a couple of images that were taken from that day.  Please do not forget to check out and LIKE her FACEBOOK fan page, CID Ninja & her REVERBNATION to listen to her music and see for yourself why I adore her, she definitely GOT NEXT.
Me (RaiNa) touching up the checkerboard lips I gave CidNinja

Preview of the Fiona (by Juiciluci cosmetics) and nude lip by Revlon I gave
Cid Ninja
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK AT "THE GLAMOUR BOX"

No comments:

Post a Comment